Iowa And Illinois Kids Will Have Plenty Of Fun Activities To Choose From This Summer!
Looking for fun things for your kids to do this summer?
Looking to keep your children active during the next couple of months?
There are a number of activities they can sign up for, from reading clubs to roller derby and more!
Here’s a rundown of some of the favorites:
- Family Museum – Summer Camps – Early Learning Program
- Bett-PV Youth Baseball – Registration for ages 15-20 – Info – Meeting – May 1
- Putnam – Destinations – Saturday Workshops (Grade 3-5) Apr. 16 – May 28 | Summer Camp
- Bettendorf Aquatics – Learn to Swim – Through May & Summer
- Camp Genesis – Summer Camp for children of families affected by cancer – Jun. 19-24
- Quad City Rollers –Roller Derby Boot Camp (Ages 18+) – May 11
- Bettendorf Aquatics Learn to Swim Through May | Summer
- St. Ambrose University – Girls Basketball Camp June – July
- St. Ambrose University – Mock Trial (9-12 Grade) | Model United Nations Summer Camp (Grades 7-12) | Summer Camps at SAU
- Rally for Reid Foundation for Childhood Cancer –Football Camp | Spirit Camp (Grades K-9) June 24