Iowa Job Opportunities Knock At New Job Fair Next Monday
IowaWORKS, will host “Opportunity Knocks Monday,” August 8 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 1801A East Kimberly Road, Davenport. The weekly hiring event is held every Monday with a diverse group of employers each week.
The lineup of employers for August 8 are:
- Michelle’s Vocational Placement LLC – Hiring for lob coaches.
- Nestle Purina PetCare – Hiring for associate tech factory quality.
- Team Staffing – Hiring for multiple machine Operators
- Compass One Healthcare – Hiring for cooks, chefs, patient servers, and dishwashers.
- Genesis Health System – – Hiring for nursing.
- Hill and Valley Inc. – Hiring for general labor, supervisors, and engineers.
- Frontier Hospitality Group – Hiring for front desk, housekeeping, cooks, and laundry attendants.
- Mediacom Communication Corporation – Hiring for broadband specialists, customer sales and service representatives.
- RJK – Hiring for warehouse, assembly production, and office clerical.
- Durham School Services – Hiring for school bus drivers.