Iowa Employers seek Workers at “Opportunity Knocks” Employment And Food Truck Event Today
IowaWORKS, will host “Opportunity Knocks Monday,” June 27 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 1801A East Kimberly Road, Davenport. The weekly hiring event is held every Monday with a diverse group of employers each week.
The lineup of employers for June 27 are:
- The Current / Hotel Blackhawk – Hiring for housekeeping, maintenance, bartenders, and servers.
- Zachary Group – Hiring for production tech, warehouse, scaffold builders, insulators, and mechanical design.
- Ridgecrest Village – Hiring for servers, dishwashers, CNA’s, LPN’s, nurse’s and resident associates.
- Amentum – Hiring for plumbers and electricians.
- Compass One Health Care- Hiring for housekeepers, dishwasher, and patient server.
- Mediacom – Hiring for broadband specialist, and call center reps.
- Walmart – Hiring for manager, personal choppers, and cashiers.
- Hy-Vee – Hiring for various part and full time positions.
- KraftHeinz – Hiring for production workers.
- Team Staffing Solutions – Hiring for industrial and warehouse.
- Bally’s Quad Cities – Hiring for IT, dealers, food service, casino host, hotel front desk, slot technician, and housekeepers.
- Tyson Fresh Meats – Hiring for general production, maintenance, premium, and part-time summer help, and general labor.
- Greystone Manufacturing LLC –
Hiring for quality inspection, maintenance technician, and maintenance manager.
- Naeve Family Beef – Hiring for hourly fabricators and harvesters.
- Uniparts Olsen – Hiring for welders, CNC, and forklift operators.
Come for a new job, stay for lunch!!! Check out the food trucks on site from 11am to 1 pm!!!