Rock Island Debuting Free Rugby Skills Camp At Douglas Park
Rock Island Parks and Recreation is excited to announce a “FREE” non-contact Rugby Skills Camp at Historic Douglas Park. This two day camp will be led by the Young Irish QC Rugby Football Club and is for all boys and girls in 3rd – 8th grade. Registration is required. Click here now!
Check out the other Summer Sports Camps which include:
- Baseball Skills Camp with Black Hawk College Coach, Coach Keim
- Basketball Skills Camp held at Mel McKay Park
- Pickleball Camp led by QC Pickleball Club
- Soccer Skills Camp led by Coach Ochoa and Coach Metz from Black Hawk College
- Soccer Shots soccer for ages 2-8 years old
- Softball Skills Camp led by Augustana College Softball players
- Tennis Camp led by St. Ambrose Tennis Coach, Coach Bohnert
- XC/Running Skills Camp led by Rocky XC Coach, Coach Williams
Join today as space is limited.