Get Spooky in East Moline October 27-28
Your childhood is a lie…
The stories aren’t what they seem…
Mark your calendars for East Moline Public Library’s annual Haunted House! This year the Haunted House will be on Friday, October 27th and Saturday, October 28th from 7-10pm both nights. There will also be a Lights On Walkthrough for all ages on the Saturday from 3-4pm. At the lights on walkthrough, kids will be able to trick or treat through the Haunted House and see the costumes and decorations without the scaring.
For the Haunted House:
– Ages 12 and up ONLY
– Groups of more than 6 will be split up
– The layout requires stairs AND the use of an elevator – please email email@example.com for possible accommodations!
– No strollers
– Entrance to the Haunted House will be on the North side of the building, closest to Runner’s Park
– The line to get in will be outside so please dress accordingly!
– FREE, but donations are welcome at the door – all donations go towards funding programs and events for the Teen Library Council
– Enter at your own risk!
The Haunted House is designed and facilitated by the library’s Teen Library Council and Teen Services staff. For a complete list of rules, disclaimers, and FAQ’s, please visit our website: https://eastmoline.librarycalendar.com/event/haunted-house-1
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the teen department at 309-755-9614 ext. 109