Live@Five Returning to River Music Experience Courtyard in August
The outdoor Live@Five series will resume in the courtyard, totally free, for all ages, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. each Friday in August and September. New guidelines will be enforced, to ensure safety of guests, staff and musicians –
- Face masks are required for entry and bar service. Guests will wear face masks when not seated and when not able to maintain six-foot distance from others.
• Seating will only be allowed in the boxes marked on the ground, which can seat up to 3-4 people in the same group. When seated, guests may remove their masks.
• Bring your own chairs! They will not be setting up chairs as in the past.
• Capacity will be limited to about 80 people total (compared to a past maximum capacity of 275). Entry will be first come, first served. When the space reaches capacity, no additional guests will be admitted unless other guests leave.
• A limited number of face masks will be available for guests that do not have one.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be provided.
• Some additional seating will be available on the Tacobar patio. (Food and beverage purchase may be required.)
The new band lineup will be:
Aug. 7: Ben Squared
Aug. 14: Playthangs
Aug. 21: Fair Warning
Aug. 28: The Velies
Sept. 4: Hal Reed & Mississippi Journey
Sept. 11: The Bobby Ray Bunch
Sept. 18: John Resch & Doggin’ Out
Sept. 25: The Dawn
For more information, visit rivermusicexperience.org.