Ballet Quad Cities Adds Extra Show This Weekend Due To Popular Demand!
Ballet on the Lawn is sold out at 6 p.m. and there are only a few tickets left for 2 p.m. Two sold out performances is awesome news, and they’ve added a 4 p.m. performance giving you one more opportunity to attend this fresh, whimsical outdoor performance that is great entertainment for the whole family!
- Bring your chairs and blankets – there is plenty of room to spread out on the lawn
- Purchase your tickets ahead, they won’t be available at the door
- Charcuterie picnic box available to order for $20 – Must be ordered by August 26th
- There will be a cash only bar – no cards
- No outside food or beverages
- Tickets are non-refundable
The shows, at 2109 Brady St., will be on a temporary stage on the lawn at the 125-year-old, member–owned, private club. Audience members should bring their own chairs and blankets – there will be plenty of room to spread out on the lawn. Tickets will not be sold on site, but should be purchased for $20 at balletquadcities.com.