Live Coverage Of Randle Camp Ready To Hoop It Up
Live coverage of Chasson Randle’s Dream Big Youth Camp will take place on QCSportsNet.com Friday, June 9, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
QCSportsNet.com, the leading provider of high school sports play-by-play in the Quad Cities, is set to bring listeners live coverage of Chasson’s Dream Big Youth Camp, featuring the 2011 Illinois Mr. Basketball, former Rock Island High School star and current New York Knicks player Chasson Randle.
QCSportsNet’s Ken Jacoby, lead play-by-play announcer for Rocky sports, and Dallon Christensen will anchor the live coverage, on Friday, June 9, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. It is expected to feature interviews with Randle, as well as camp instructors. The roster of instructors includes…
- Brea Beal of Rock Island High School, the reigning Illinois Ms. Basketball
- Teammates of Randle on Rock Island’s 2011 state championship team: Royce Muskeyvalley, Keith Keesy, Devon Jones
- Hunter Hill, who led Augustana’s men’s basketball team to the 2015 Division III National Championship game and played professionally in Germany last season
- Nikko Watson, a star running back at Rocky and Western Illinois University who tried out with the Chicago Bears last year
- Andre Richardson, the hero of Rocky’s triple-overtime win vs Quincy in 2005, with game-tying shots in the first and second overtimes
- Jake Scudder, Rocky alum and star first baseman at Kansas State University, now preparing for the Major League Baseball draft
- Travon Aldridge, multi-sport athlete at Rocky, currently a high-achieving student and athlete in track and football at Augustana College.
- Jacqueline Twing, Rocky grad who played volleyball at Illinois Central College, transferred to Illinois State University as a walk-on, then earned a scholarship for her senior season
During the 2016-17 season, QCSportsNet.com live-streamed all regular season and post season Rock Island football and boys basketball games, and 15 girls basketball games, including the post-season, as well as coverage of United Township basketball and Pleasant Valley football and basketball.