Cooking Thyme With Tristan: Boots’ Cube Mover Burger
When I was in the cast of Kinky Boots some of us didn’t have a lot to do and would y’all about food constantly. And we were always hot on burgers! This is a tribute to cube movers of Kinky Boots and the beloved burger of our dreams!
Here’s with you will need:
- 1⁄2 pound of ground beef 1 jalapeño
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (or more)
- 1 1⁄4 cup of tomato juice
- A liberal amount of salt and pepper to taste
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Cut 1 jalapeño in any way you’d like
- Put said jalapeño in a blender with the the onion powder, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper and tomato juice. Frappe!
- Pour over the burger and mix it! Get your hands in there!
- Put the burger in the pan and cook that beautiful beast!
- Serve with a stupid amount of cheese on a gourmet bun and enjoy that amount of happiness! Catch that beautiful butterfly!
I definitely did something wrong but I trust you won’t! Rock it! Drop me a line in social media and let me know how it turned out!
Until next time…