Live@Five Returning to River Music Experience Courtyard in August
Live music is returning to the River Music Experience, at 2nd and Main streets, Davenport, next month for the first time since Covid-19 shut down events in mid-March.
The outdoor Live@Five series will resume in the courtyard, totally free, for all ages, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. each Friday in August and September. New guidelines will be enforced, to ensure safety of guests, staff and musicians –
- Face masks are required for entry and bar service. Guests will wear face masks when not seated and when not able to maintain six-foot distance from others.
• Seating will only be allowed in the boxes marked on the ground, which can seat up to 3-4 people in the same group. When seated, guests may remove their masks.
• Bring your own chairs! They will not be setting up chairs as in the past.
• Capacity will be limited to about 80 people total (compared to a past maximum capacity of 275). Entry will be first come, first served. When the space reaches capacity, no additional guests will be admitted unless other guests leave.
• A limited number of face masks will be available for guests that do not have one.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be provided.
• Some additional seating will be available on the Tacobar patio. (Food and beverage purchase may be required.)
The new band lineup will be:
Aug. 7: Ben Squared
Aug. 14: Playthangs
Aug. 21: Fair Warning
Aug. 28: The Velies
Sept. 4: Hal Reed & Mississippi Journey
Sept. 11: The Bobby Ray Bunch
Sept. 18: John Resch & Doggin’ Out
Sept. 25: The Dawn
For more information, visit rivermusicexperience.org.