Storm Keep Giving Back To The Quad Cities
The Quad City Storm, getting ready for another home game this weekend and Disco Night on Saturday at the TaxSlayer Center in Moline, will continue to give back this season and carry on their #qcstormcares crusade living up to their promise of being “the community’s team.”
Wednesday, November 7 – NEW! Military Salute Paint the Ice – 10:00am-7:00pm
New this year active and retired members of our armed services or their family members are invited to by paint their name on the ice. Participants will receive a coupon for $3 off a full price ticket the games on November 9 and November 10. Our brave men and women will receive $5 off a regular priced when they show their military I.D. at the box office. Those attending should enter through the front doors of the TaxSlayer Center and follow the posted signs.
Friday,November 9 and Saturday, November 10 – Salute to the Our Military Weekend – Presented by UnityPoint Health Trinity
Wear red, white and blue to both games!
- Special camo jerseys worn by the team will become their warm-up jerseys after tonight’s game and be auctioned off on April 5 benefitting the VFW Post 1303.
- Chuck-A-Puck proceeds will go to Crimestoppers.
- $2 Hot Dogs
November 10 – Big Game #2
- We will be raising money for Trinity Foundation’s Military Services Fund
- The Storm will donate a portion of the ticket proceeds, the Chuck-A-Puck money plus special flag military jerseys worn by the team auctioned post game
- 1st 1000 fans receive a UnityPoint Health Trinity water bottle
- It’s also City of East Moline Night
Friday, November 23 – Blackout Black Friday – wear black to the game!
Chuck-A-Puck proceeds will go to Quad Cities Autism
Saturday, November 24 – Helping the Homeless – Presented by R.I.A. Federal Credit Union
- Celebrate the holiday weekend by helping the homeless! Bring new underwear, socks and gloves to throw on the ice during the game!
- 1st 1000 fans receive Storm Piggy Bank
- Chuck-A-Puck proceeds go to Christian Care
- $2 Hot Dogs
Saturday, December 8 – Raising Funds for Gabe’s All Inclusive Playground and Miracle Field – Presented by Athletico
- Wear your ugliest sweater to the game
- Area children will sing holiday songs with Santa Claus
- Raising Funds for Gabe’s All Inclusive Playground and Miracle Field at Vander Veer Park (Groups that book as a fundraiser can donate $8 of their $20 ticket or $5 of their $15 sold to this cause). More info on booking your group for this spectacular fundraiser can ema
il Jeremy at Jeremy@quadcitystorm.com or call the Storm office at 309-277-1364.
- 1st 1000 fans will receive a special Storm gift
- It’s City of Davenport Night
Watch for updates and announcements on our website (www.quadcitystorm) and follow along with us on our social media platforms on Facebook (search Quad City Storm), Twitter (@QuadCityStorm), Instagram (@qcstorm). Our office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm and Saturday by appointment only and our team can be reached by calling 309-277-1364.
The 2019-2019 season is being presented by Orthopaedic Specialists.
Sean Leary is an author, director, artist, musician, producer and entrepreneur who has been writing professionally since debuting at age 11 in the pages of the Comics Buyers Guide. An honors graduate of the University of Southern California masters program, he has written over 50 books including the best-sellers The Arimathean, Every Number is Lucky to Someone and We Are All Characters.