Hop On Downtown Moline for the 3rd Annual Holiday Hop!
Kick off the holiday shopping season in downtown Moline during the 3rd Annual Holiday Hop presented by IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union! The festivities begin on Friday, November 8, highlighting many of our unique stores, restaurants, and much, much more. The Holiday Hop will feature in-store specials, live music, refreshments, kid’s crafts, Christmas movies, games, free trolley transportation and more.
Plan your night hopping around by checking out the list of participating businesses below.
- Academy for the Performing Arts | 1506 6th Ave
Come see the storefront window holiday performances.
- AF Studio – Artist Aimee | 421 19th St
Checkout the holiday mural on the Historic Sears Building.
- Analog Arcade Bar-MOLINE | 1405 5th Ave
Enjoy $3 drafts and a free token cup for the first 30 through the door.
- The Axis Hotel – Tapestry Collection by Hilton | 1630 5th Ave
Listen to holiday carolers.
- Bad Boyz Pizza and Pub | 313 16th St
Prepare for winter hibernation by getting $2 off any large pizza.
- BAJAS Classy Resale Moline | 1516 6th Ave
Stop by for refreshments, specials, door prizes, and live music by Kindred Spirits til 7pm.
- Barley & Rye Bistro | 1320 5th Ave
Enjoy half off bottle of wine with meal purchase. visits from Santa’s Helper and Candy Canes.
- Bent River Brewing Company |1413 5th Ave
Get in the holiday spirit with FREE S’mores and hot chocolate.
- Bierstube Moline | 415 5th Ave
Check out the free ginger snap cookies and free Glühwein samples (also available for purchase). Also, a $5 free gift card with purchase of $25.
- The Black Box Theatre of the Quad Cities | 1623 5th Ave
Mr. Scott from WQPT will be there along with free children’s book giveaways.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of the Mississippi Valley | 1122 5th St
Crafts, hot chocolate, photo booth, holiday movie, and
more! 4:00 – 6:00pm
- Coya’s Cafe – Quinta Avenida/ Mercado On Fifth | 1603 5th Ave
Dia de Los Muertos Sugar Skulls. Chocolate Abuelita (Mexican Hot Chocolate) and Pan Dulce (Mexican Pastry).
- Cruz Cutz Barbershop | 1609 5th Ave
Come through to elevate your hairstyle with the chance to win a raffle.
- Dead Poet’s Espresso Ltd. | 1525 3rd Ave A
Enjoy live piano music while playing board games and sipping on free drink samples.
- Element Moline | 316 12th St.
Need a staycation? Or perhaps you are looking for a nice place for your in-laws to stay while visiting. Head over to the Element Hotel during the Holiday Hop checkout the room certificate giveaways. Plus you can enjoy live holiday music and hot cocoa.
- Galena Brewing Company Moline Ale House | 1354 River Dr
Stop by for $4 holiday pints.
- Gentlemen’s Barbershop & Shave Parlor | 1715 5th Ave
Shave demonstration/beverages & snacks.4:00 – 8:00pm
- Heritage Natural Foods | 1317 6th Ave
Keep your body healthy with a holiday smoothie bar.
- Isabel Bloom | 1505 River Dr
Decorate your home with the holidays and get a free peppermint ornament with a purchase of $50 or more.
- Julie’s Artistic Rose | 1601 5th Ave
Who says flowers can’t bloom in the winter? Enjoy 20% off everything storewide, drawings and refreshments.
- Lagomarcino’s | 1422 5th Ave
He’s a mean one, Mr. Grinch — get a selfie with the Grinch and drink shots of hot fudge if he proves too grumpy for the holidays.
- LemonGrass Cafe | 1419 5th Ave
Enjoy special menu items.
- Lolly Too | 1711 5th Ave
Enjoy store wide savings.
- Mercado On Fifth | 1603 5th Ave
Dia de Los Muertos Sugar Skulls.
- Pedal Pub Quad Cities | 1810 5th Ave
Checkout the free pedal pub rides.
- Pound and Inch Fabric and Sewing Store | 1316 4th Ave
Create your own personalized Christmas Stockings.
- PUB 1848 | 1601 River Dr
Build your own cider, cocoa and coffee bar.
- Quad City Storm Professional Hockey | 1201 River Dr
Appearances from Radar.
- The River House | 1510 River Dr
Elf station with free Riverhouse banquet samples, hot chocolate and cookies.
- Rob Storm | Bass Street Landing
Look at someone who’s more frozen than you feel — ice sculptures will be available for special viewing at Bass Street Landing.
- The Shameless Chocoholic | 1526 River Dr
Shamelessly walk in for the chance to win tickets to see Disney on Ice. Enjoy the live music from 5:00-6:30 pm while getting the Chocolate Experience of sampling and learning the different types of chocolate.
- SoHo salon | 1520 6th Ave
Checkout refreshments, door prizes and Tori Belle magnetic eyelashes.
- Splash | 425 17th St.
Enjoy holiday goodies, music and characters with a Candy Land theme. Snap a photo at the elfie station, send your letter to Santa at the Santa mailbox, get a DIY bath bomb ornament for $5 and get a free gift with a $20 purchase.
- Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center |101 18th St
Find out if Stoney Creek’s got the best $2 wassail whole checking out complimentary hot cocoa, holiday carols and kids activities.
- Svithiod Club of Moline | 1522 6th Ave
Enjoy jingle juice and Santa hat cocktails.
- Fifth Avenue Syndicate Bistro & Bar | 1630 5th Ave
Checkout holiday carolers.
- The Planning Center, Inc. | 1615 5th Ave
Enjoy the beautiful window mural.
- Triple I Sportscards Inc |
Have the winter blues got you down? Have some holiday cookies and checkout other fun holiday surprises while getting 10% off packs, boxes and supplies or 25% off single sport cards.
- V.I.P’s Corner Bar & Grill | 501 15th St
Enjoy holiday karaoke and games.
- Visit Quad Cities | 1601 River Dr
Take a break – with faux(snow)ball fights.
- WaterMark Corners | 1500 River Dr
Upgrade your palate and add to your palette with wine and light appetizers, personalized stationery for the first 150 customers and live music by Jonathan Turner. Receive $10 WaterMark Cash for every $50 spent (good toward any purchase in December).