Davenport Public Library Implementing Changes To Combat Covid
As a result to the rising numbers of COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations in Scott County and Davenport, the Library will be rolling back some services in order to follow the guidance of the City of Davenport. At this time, the Library will have restricted access during normal hours of operation. The library is implementing the following changes:
- Patrons will no longer be able to enter our buildings to browse for materials and must place holds on all items to pick-up by curbside (|Main |Eastern) and by drive-up window (|Fairmount).
- Public computers can only be accessed by appointment. Please call (563) 326-7832 to reserve a time.
- Special Collections can also be accessed by appointment only.
- Please note, if you have a reservation for a computer or Special Collections, you must be on time. Anyone 10 minutes or later, will not be permitted into the building and will forfeit their reservation.
- Appointments for Wi-Fi use will not be available until further notice.
- All buildings will remain locked in between computer sessions.
- The bookstores will be closed until further notice.
Staff will be available to answer questions via phone at (563) 326-7832, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by utilizing the chat feature on our website at www.davenportlibrary.com. Please follow us on social media, check our website, or call the Library to remain up to date on changes.