Country Star Joe Nichols Performing Oct. 10 At Bend Boulevard In East Moline
Multi-platinum country artist Joe Nichols will be performing Oct. 10 at Murphy Park, 900 Bent Boulevard, East Moline! Doors open at 7 p.m., the show is at 8 p.m. Tickets are $31.50 – $58.33.
Multi-platinum recording artist Joe Nichols is one of Country music’s most praised traditional Country artists. Nichols’ album CRICKETS debuted in the Top 3 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart and spawned the two multi-week #1 singles: RIAA gold-certified hits “Yeah” and “Sunny and 75.” Nichols has six #1 hits plus eight Top 10 singles to his credit, including chart-toppers like “Brokenheartsville,” “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off,” and “Gimmie That Girl,” and Top 10 smashes like “The Impossible,” “If Nobody Believed In You,” “What’s A Guy Gotta Do,” “Size Matters,” and “I’ll Wait For You.” The 4X Grammy nominee is the winner of the Academy of Country Music’s “Top New Male Vocalist” award, the CMT “Breakthrough Video of the Year” award and the prestigious “Horizon Award” from the Country Music Association.
Every aspect of the event is designed to follow the recommended social distancing and safety guidelines.
- 239 10′ x 10′ square pods are spread out over the fenced 160′ x 385′ area.
- The pods will be clearly designated, spaced at least 6-feet apart and are sized for groups of up to 6 people.
- Pod prices are tiered by distance from the stage. They can accommodate up to 6 people. In order to purchase a pod you must purchase all 6 tickets.
- Guests should bring lawn chairs or blankets to enjoy the grassy lawn. Please ensure that both the people in your group and items you bring can comfortably fit within the designated pod area. Aisles and space provided for required social distancing must be kept clear.
- Facial masks or coverings will be required for entry, while waiting for entry, exit, and to move about the common areas. Facial masks or coverings are strongly recommended but not required when attendees are in their seating pods.
- Attendees should be asymptomatic for at least 14 days prior to attending the event in person. Anyone feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms such as but not limited to fever, cough, or shortness of breath should stay home. Anyone who has been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks should also stay home.
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, audience members are agreeing to adhere to these health and safety precautions. Those who choose to ignore these health and safety measures will be removed from the event.