BREAKING: Rock Island County Reports Dropping Covid-19 Numbers
BREAKING NEWS: Covid-19 numbers are dropping in Rock Island
County, according to data released by the Rock Island
County health department.
The Scott County and Rock Island County health departments are working to help residents get their Covid vaccines.
Today, the Rock Island County health department reported 16 new cases of COVID-19 today, bringing the total to 14,487. Currently, 26 patients are hospitalized in the county with the virus. The average age of today’s cases is 32.
The new cases are:
• 2 women in her 40s
• 3 women in her 30s
• 1 woman in her 20s
• 1 girl in her teens
• 1 man in his 70s
• 1 man in his 60s
• 1 man in his 50s
• 1 man in his 20s
• 4 boys in their teens
• 1 boy younger than 13
No additional information regarding these cases is available due to federal privacy laws.
We all must continue to do our part to prevent further spread of COVID-19 by:
• Getting vaccinated as soon as you can. Appointments are available through links at richd.org
and the Rock Island
County Health Department’s Facebook’s page.
• Staying home as much as possible and especially when you are sick
• Wearing a face covering when you must go out
• Watching your distance. Keep at least 6 feet between you and anyone else
• Washing your hands frequently